• After the Initial FDLE audit a report will be given describing vulnerabilities and requirements.
• ALEC can understand and interpret any portions of the audit that are unclear.
• ALEC can provide all services needed to remediate the audit report Including:
a) Separation or redesign of network infrastructure.
b) Redesign and implementation of security requirements including Active Directory.
c) Installation and configuration of Servers
d) Installation or redesign of FDLE compliant Email services.
e) Installation or reconfiguration of Firewalls and VPNs.
f) Assistance with improvement or installation of required policies and procedures.
g) Documentation Requirements
• ALEC guarantees passing the follow up audit.
• 99% of ALEC clients pass the follow up audit.